Caton Simoni, MD, FACOG
- Residency: Obstetrics and Gynecology - Brooke Army Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Internship: Family Medicine - Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Fort Gordan, Georgia
- Medical Degree: University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
About the Provider
Caton Simoni, MD, is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist who always knew she wanted to be a physician, but first had to pursue two other passions: basketball and the US Army. While at the University of Oklahoma, Caton Hill played on teams that achieved international status. She was recognized as a Verizon Academic All-American. After graduation, she enlisted and earned her medical degree from the University of Oklahoma College of Medicine. She then served as a Battalion flight surgeon in Afghanistan with the 3rd Infantry Division out of Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, Georgia. In Georgia, Dr. Simoni completed her internship in family medicine. She pursued her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, where she was named the Outstanding Chief in Obstetrics. Dr. Simoni then served as Chief of Obstetrics, Labor and Delivery at Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, Kentucky; then as Chief of Surgery at Bayne-Jones Community Hospital in Fort Polk, Louisiana.
Following her military career, Dr. Simoni, her husband and two children relocated to Oklahoma. Their move to New Braunfels brings the family closer to her husband’s Austin roots.
Dr. Simoni treats women of all ages. Her ideal patient is one who speaks her mind while also listening, so that both patient and physician can work towards shared goals – whether that is a
positive outcome to a gynecological issue or a healthy baby and mom during and after pregnancy.
- Well woman exams and preventive care
- Adolescent gynecology
- Family planning and contraception
- Cervical dysplasia
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Perimenopause and menopause
- Abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic procedures